The ship, formerly known as the Blue Moon from Pullmantur, and prior to that the R7, from Renaissance Cruises is scheduled to visit unique Caribbean ports, such as Grand Turk, St. Barts, St. John, and Santa Marta, Columbia, and many more. The itineraries will vary from 12-14 nights.
The Celebrity Quest, joins Celebrity Cruises as the 2nd addition after the Celebrity Journey, which joins Celebrity’s fleet in May 2007 sailing to Bermuda, and then is scheduled to sail to unique ports in South America ports for the winter.
These two new Celebrity Cruise ships (Quest & Journey) will both offer these following amenities:
- Open seating in the restaurant
- No formal nights, casually elegant
- Butler Service with every stateroom
- Upgraded Concierge Class amenities in every stateroom
- Two Specialty Restaurants