Planned events include:
- A meet and chat with the guest chef during a private cocktail party.
- Watch a chef-led cooking demo highlighting special techniques and / or ingredients.
- Book signings for those chefs that have published books.
- Hands-on cooking classes in the ship’s galley.
- Exclusive food and wine pairing dinners designed and presented by the chef.
Additional ""Savor Your Destination"" guest chef theme cruises will be led by:
- Chef Dean James Max of 3030 Ocrean in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. and five other restaurants, sailing on Celebrity Eclipse on March 12, 2011
- Chef Timon Balloo of Sugarcane in Miami, sailing on Celebrity Equinox on April 1, 2011
- Chef Govind Armstrong of 8 Oz. Burger Bar in Louisiana, Los Angeles, and Miami's South Beach, sailing on Celebrity Equinox on April 11, 2011
- Chef John Suley of Gotham Steak at Miami's Fontainebleau Resort, sailing on Celebrity Equinox on April 22, 2011
- Chef Angel Palacios of La Broche in Madrid, Spain, sailing on Celebrity Solstice on June 7, 2011
- Chef Jordi Valles of The Ritz-Carlton in Cancun, Mexico, sailing on Celebrity Solstice on October 11, 2011