- Looking for action? The Liberty of the Seas has the FlowRider® surf simulator, a rock-climbing wall, an ice-skating rink, a mini-golf course, a full-sized basketball court and even a full-sized boxing ring.
- Traveling with little ones? The H2O Zone kids’ water park is loaded with interactive geysers shooting out from colorful, climbable creations, plus water guns, pools, and waterfalls.
- The outdoor movie screen lets you relax in the pool or lounge beside the water and catch a movie or live sporting event.
- “Saturday Night Fever: The Musical” is the complimentary Broadway hit currently featured onboard. This show has great music and talented performers. Don’t miss it!
- Kids will look forward to dining, shows, 3D movies, photo opportunities and surprise appearances by their favorite characters from Dream Works Animation Films. Those are the “guys” from Shrek, Kung Fu Panda and Madagascar!
The Liberty of the Seas cruises out of Cape Liberty, New Jersey from May through October 2015.