One of the many innovations that made Royal Caribbean Oasis-class cruise ships so revolutionary was the design of the Neighborhood staterooms. These balcony cabins are unique in that the view from the cabin’s veranda is of either the lush, beautiful “Central Park” area or of the colorful, spirited “Boardwalk” area. As if that isn’t reason enough to want to snag one of these cabins on your next cruise, Royal Caribbean has added some nice complimentary amenities!
The new Royal Caribbean Eat - Drink - Play program offer guests in…
Boardwalk balcony staterooms the following:
- Complimentary meal for four at Johnny Rockets.
- Complimentary Royal Refreshment soda package for two guests.
- Exclusive rock climbing wall experience for the entire family.
Central Park balcony staterooms the following:
- Complimentary lunch for two at Giovanni’s Table.
- Complimentary bottle of red wine in your stateroom.
- Private Casino gaming lessons from an onboard expert.
And remember, you won't receive these complimentary amenities if you reserve any other accommodations onboard!