Winter 2017: The 48,000 ton Viking Sky will
be the third of six ships in the Viking
Ocean Cruises fleet.
· Spring 2017: After its debut, the 143,000 ton Majestic Princess will be based in China year-round.
· Spring 2017: The 163,000 ton Norwegian Joy is the second in NCL's Breakaway-Plus Class
(the first was the Norwegian Escape). Norwegian Joy will be custom-built for the Chinese
market, and it will be deployed full time to Asia, catering to Chinese passengers.
· Spring 2017: The 40,000-ton Silver Muse will be the largest ship in the Silversea fleet
· Spring 2017: The 167,600 ton MSC Meraviglia will by passenger capacity become the largest ship in the world (beating Oasis, Allure and
Harmony of the Seas).
· Fall 2017: The 48,000 ton Viking Sun will be the fourth of six ships in the Viking Ocean Cruises
· Fall 2017: The 154,000 ton MSC Seaside is the first in a new class of ship -- Seaside Class. The ship will homeport in Miami year-round.